Saturday, November 20, 2010

Marine Ball

A pre-Ball toast to start the night.
This photo was taken I think without a flash and some movement...
but it is kinda fun and shows the motion and mood of the night nevertheless.

A huge birthday cake to celebrate the Marine's birthday,
235 years of service.
I have attached two links for more explanation,
so click either one (above or below) to read more about the Spaso House,


2 comments:

Wiese Windmill said...

You all look very snazzy. I recognize your friends but I am not sure which one is whom. I did notice you and Stacy? have similiar dresses. And I suppose the gold aiquillette is Army because I know Air Force is silver. Which one is Marine? and what branch is the man on the left?

Rose said...

Rose said...
I am grateful to the guys in the military and to their wives for the sacrifices they make....I hope they realize how many people really do care about them, and pray for them...count me in.....

Rose