Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Puzzle done in time for Thanksgiving!

This puzzle, of Sunflowers by Van Gogh, Joey brought back to us from some trip, somewhere, about 5 years ago. It seemed easier back then and I believe I did most of it by myself! But fortunately as my brain ages so does my children's and Seth was the one that got us over the tough part and then the two of us finished it with no problem. Well, I would have finished it but was kind enough to wait for him. I left the last 20 or so pieces for him for when he got home from school. He deserved it! I love being a mother of teenagers. And I know I may regret posting that, but for now I have three in the house, and I really do love it! And tonight, if not just for the puzzles we can do together.

No comments: