Seth traveled to Keiv, Ukraine with the Anglo American Cross Country Team for the CEESA: Central and Eastern European Schools Association competition this past weekend. He was one of five runners on his team, they placed 2nd overall. He was given the honor of getting the trophy home and then onto school the next day. The girls team placed first. They all had a wonderful time and had the opportunity to tour a little as well.
Great job runners! Go Penguins!
3 comments:
Congrats to the team.... Anglo-American?
OK, so did I just say I'm not an English teacher?? I probably should have written, Anglo-American High School Cross Country... or at least proof read for clarity, but I didn't... oh well. I think the goal for me these days is just to accomplish the post, and it doesn't always have to be perfect anymore. Not to be perfect is quite freeing. But I probably should still proof read, and not when Im tired eh? On that count getting old stinks!
Good job Seth. Proud of you. Love Granny
Post a Comment