
I just missed the cutest shot and had to settle for this one... they were both standing up in the fridge (more like Penny is here) when I ran to get the camera. And yes another kitty pic... I just laughed because I actually do have pictures of my kids standing in the fridge as well! btw, you can get a glimpse of the real turkey in there if you look hard behind the kitties...
4 comments:
How cute! Kittens are so much fun. but don't tell Theresa I said that
I won't tell... promise. It took me a long time, 18 years to be precise, to consider a cat. And when it was time it was obvious and easy. They fit very well into our family. But I think timing makes all the difference.
The Tale of Two Kittens::
"it was the best of times and the worst of times"
now that is hilarious... makes me giggle!
Post a Comment