Saturday, November 20, 2010

Anglo-American School Swim Meet

Not a bad start! The boy next to him fixing his googles is his friendly rival.
They really keep each other pushing which is nice!
The orange cap is from Berlin and he loves to wear it cause he stands out.
I love that he wears it because I can always find him!
This team has been practicing just to stay in shape for the CEESA season which begins this month. He is very excited and has a great chance at setting some records for the middle school. There are couple of boys who really push each other but have a great attitude towards each other. I love to watch them swim... but today I got to do something I love as well. The pool administrator asked me to take pictures and handed me his fancy camera. It was great! But hard to cheer while aiming and shooting... they only have their heads out of the water for a split second at a time ya know? Anyway, I pulled my little easy lightweight thing out and got these that I have posted here which from the vantage I had they turned out well. Reuben was in 7 events... which is too many but they were all just having fun... he had one 1st, several 2nd and a 3rd. Its going to be a fun season.

1 comment:

Granny Jo said...

Thats the way Dad's gymnastic team used to train. They would work together and challenge each other into a better competitive performance. They worked as a team.
Looking good Reuben!