For those who watch my blog regularly... sorry for the backlog... I got a little behind after J's bday. A little depressed I took today to get it caught up on our last three "big"events to help me feel a little better. Perhaps it will cheer you today as well. I am keeping foremost in my mind...no matter what... God is in control.
3 comments:
Praying for you
From one pumpkin to another!!!!!!!
"What is it like to be a Christian?"
"It is like being a pumpkin."
God picks you from the patch, brings you in, and washes all the dirt off of you. Then He looks deep inside and scoops out all the yucky stuff.
He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed. Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see."
Granny Jo sends love to all the pumpkins in her patch.
that's OK mom that you put this comment here and not with the lost post... I understood where you meant to put it and I really love that you wrote it!
Post a Comment