Wednesday, November 19, 2008
spinning round in circles
The evening started at 2:45 when I left home to pick up S at the middle school(Landstuhl). We headed to the pool for S, R, and C to practise (Ramstein). While they swam I drove to pick up M from the HS (Vogelweh) to bring her back to the chapel (Ramstein) for Godspell practise. On the way back M sat with J in the car while I ran in to get our mail and then into an optical shop to pick something up quick for a friend (and scope out the swim goggles, which they didn't have). Then I left her at the food court for her to get herself dinner and then her practise just across the street. I then headed back to the post office to mail something. J loved that part cause he got to get out of the car. It was now time to pick up the kids from swim practise and then we headed to BK for dinner ...but we were short on time so I left S with C and J and instructions on what to order for R and I as we had to go to another optical shop (back to Vogelweh) for glasses, rx swim goggles, and sports glasses (read alot of money spent here!). We then picked up S, C and J and headed to basketball evaluations for R (back to Landstuhl) whiel R and I ate cold fries in the car. We were just a few mins late... not bad. He finished just in time to go pick up M from her practise (back to Ramstein). Then we all came home, 7:30! Poor J... he was my little car buddy!! He did get a BK kids meal out of it! I think I ran out a half tank of gas just this evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am totally exhausted after reading this entry. You must need a nap. Carolyn
I guess that is how I stay somewhat fit without going to the gym. I think I'd rather go to the gym though. Oh well another season of my life I suppose.
Post a Comment