Sunday, November 16, 2008

...and one more makes 4!

I never intended to chronicle the loss of my youngest child's teeth... but now it is the routine, expected if you know what I mean. It is good to see him feeling better. Joey is gone TDY and now C and I have the crud. M and R had headaches and sore throat but fought it off as quick as it came. Mine on the other hand came with laryngitis... oh fun... now there is no parent to get the kids attention with a quick yell. S is the only one left to get it... which is unusual cause he is always first to be sick! C has had it pretty bad last night and this morning, so along with my laryngitis there was no going to church and AWANA. It actually has been a day that Joey always dreams of! No activities, no time schedule, deadlines or pressure. Just rest. Your right again hubby! We need more Sundays like this!

No comments: