Can you see him? He is a little to the left of center, back row...


then Clara is right in the center of her row, second row from the back.


It was a wonderful program as each grade had a couple songs to share. John's class brought tears to my eyes with the candles they pulled out and Clara's class also did a song on the recorder. Check next week for Middle School Choir and High School Band.
Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
Is it really called Anglo-American school? Do you have any Afro-Americans in the school? :)
Yes. AAS for short. I like to add International in there sometimes but the official name is Anglo-American School of Moscow.
Guess PC is only an American thing....not that I"m usually PC... but if I were a black American I would be slightly bothered by the name.
was just poking around the school website.. it's definitely different that MIS.. it's specifically chartered by 3 embassies... as opposed to being a school for rich kids.. looks like a very nice school. what a neat experience for the kids
Wish I could have been there. Love you and miss you. Granny JO
Post a Comment