Above are all the military spouses here at the US Embassy here in Moscow.
...and some spouses from other countries, at our Christmas cookie exchange at the Ambassadors House. These are the refreshments that were served and in the other room on another table we arranged all the cookies with the names and countries that were brought to share among us all.
After remarks from DAO and the Ambassadors wife, we let them loose with tins to put their 2 dozen cookies they selected and would take home with them.It was very interesting to see all the different cookies and very fun to share.
2 comments:
Andria (other Garmisch family) is standing right behind/beside you.... red sweater w/black slacks... light brown hair...
I figured at some point you'd have to be at the same event
I figured this out about 2 weeks before the coffee. Had only met her twice before that, before I put it together!!
Post a Comment