We woke to a beautiful white Christmas. The kids were excited to see what were in the shiny boxes under the tree and the little ones woke us all up quite early. It had been a late night for me so I was the last one out of bed. We stayed in our PJ's all day and took small breaks from the gifts to drag it out as long as possible. It was a sweet Christmas and everyone had a new toy.
It got kinda messy towards the end of our unwrapping as you can see...

Later in the day we finished this impossible puzzle... which we probably could have finished earlier in the week if not for all the other preparations going on! It was really nice to beat this one as it seemed so difficult to tackle with all the pieces the same shape. But the kids are getting so good at it anymore I am not alone.
... and the older I get the better it is to puzzle the sweets and not eat them I think.Merry Christmas, God bless us everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment