Friday, May 29, 2009

KHS Awards

M was selected to sing the National Anthem for the Kaiserslautern High School awards ceremony. She was more nervous than I have ever seen her before... but she has never sung in front of 800+ people either!

Notice the big sigh of relief at the end of the song... she didn't know she had done that till I showed her...

Anyway, brag brag brag... she got the Most Outstanding Student awards in all her core classes -

Honors English/History, Algebra 2, Chemistry, German 2.

As always we are so very proud of her!

4 comments:

Karin said...

Goosebumps and tears, Mary! WOW!!!!

Madeleine said...

AMAZING Mary.... :)

Granny Jo said...

Mary, I am wth Karin. tears and WoW! We miss you so very much. We are so very proud and pleased. God love you! Hugs and kisses.
Granny Jo

Joe and Carolyn said...

As Alison would say OMG! It absolutely brought huge tears and made soooo proud of you. You did an amazing job! Love you so much.... Grammy