Sunday, May 31, 2009

Is there a reason?

Has a military police every asked you this question?

"Is there a reason you have an egg under the hood of your car?"


Yes the round thing in the center of the picture is an egg lodged in between things under the hood of my car. Yes a chicken egg.


I have no idea how it got there.

We have lived here 2 yrs and I got inspected at Ramstein AFB for the first time today. The MP inspecting found this egg... under the hood of my car. When they asked me for my license and registration my license was missing...

there is no reason it was not in the ID case where it should have been...


except for the fact that we are in the middle of a move and the car was loaded up to our eyeballs with luggage, the dog and everything else under the sun...

we did eventually find my license... but we are still laughing and baffled about the egg. (yes the MP laughed with us and said she has seen alot in 6 yrs but ....)

But if I had an answer for that egg I suppose I would have an answer for alot of questions ... like how did my driver's license get under the seat? where did my fingernail clippers go? and how 'bout my chapstick? and perhaps....why am I moving again?
I may not have an answer... but I know there is a reason.

No comments: