Thursday, May 21, 2009

Packing


I spent my birthday packing...
and Belle didn't want to be left behind.
The kids and I did go out to dinner the Sunday before my bday as my bday dinner. And then my dear neighbors invited me to a "fest" as it was the German holiday, Christi Himmelfahrt or as we know it, Ascension, as well as the German Father's Day. Anyway, I brought my change purse which had no real money in it and so Peter bought our lunch. Then wouldn't let me pay him back... so I had to tell it was my birthday... and then thanked him for my birthday schnitzel!! It was very yummy...thanks!

1 comment:

Renee said...

How's the temp holding for Belle to travel with ya'll??? I'm a little surprised you didn't send her with Joey...
or do you have a direct Lufthansa flight to DC? They usually take dogs no matter what the weather