Your looking at one of the newest members of the National Honor Society as well as German Honor Society. The Induction ceremonies were held tonight. I was so proud!
So with only two years to college and able to do everything (academics, sports, theater), what is Mary thinking of studying??? and any ideas where? I imagine you'll do college visits during your year in the States .....if she wants a small almost all women's school, I know she'd win a top scholarship to MUW
3 comments:
So with only two years to college and able to do everything (academics, sports, theater), what is Mary thinking of studying??? and any ideas where? I imagine you'll do college visits during your year in the States .....if she wants a small almost all women's school, I know she'd win a top scholarship to MUW
good questions... I'll have to get back to you... we're just getting day to day right now.
Wowzers.....
:) Congrats girly
Post a Comment