Joey's last morning here there was much to do but I sent him off on his last bike ride... with a camera... he soooo loved to ride here on the many paths and take in the beauty of Germany! Little did we know he his flight that afternoon would be broken and not go! After we found out his flight was canceled we ran a few errands and C beat us home. She called me on my cell... just crying her little heart out.... "Mommy... is daddy gone???" she was just sobbing... I was glad I was able to tell her, "NO! he didn't leave... he's still here!!!" We were so thankful to have him here one more night. But the next day he was able to get out... so for now he is there and we are here. Other than that all is well.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Last bike ride
Joey's last morning here there was much to do but I sent him off on his last bike ride... with a camera... he soooo loved to ride here on the many paths and take in the beauty of Germany! Little did we know he his flight that afternoon would be broken and not go! After we found out his flight was canceled we ran a few errands and C beat us home. She called me on my cell... just crying her little heart out.... "Mommy... is daddy gone???" she was just sobbing... I was glad I was able to tell her, "NO! he didn't leave... he's still here!!!" We were so thankful to have him here one more night. But the next day he was able to get out... so for now he is there and we are here. Other than that all is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment