Friday, April 24, 2009

Godspell

Mary as Socrates.... opening of Godspell.
Although a bit random and along the 70's theme, it was a really fun production to watch!
They did a great job... so here are some snapshots and clips.
Mary and a few of her biggest fans!! Honestly, there was a crowd of young girls around M and she was signing autographs etc... and C walks up and puts her arm around her and says "...this is MY sister!"








3 comments:

Renee said...

Godspell is a different sort of show. Abigail has auditions the next two weekends - this weekend for the King and I and next weekend for Alice in Wonderland (not a musical). I'm praying she gets a role in one of the shows. King and I is in late July/early Aug, Alice is in October.

Joe and Carolyn said...

Wow! That looks like a lot of work. Mary sounded great. I don't know the story line, but know it was a huge success. Also looks like lots of fun. See y'all soon.

MJ said...

Looks like Mary had fun...totally crazy looking though. I may have to go find Godspell now.