Tuesday, November 22, 2011

AFOSO Ladies

I love these ladies!  This is a group of Air Force Officer Spouses (or their spouse is a pilot or another branch of service, but serving in an attache position that entails Air Force responsibilities).  A smaller group than other venues we tend to see each other in these AFOSA luncheons are always fun and relaxing!  I have the privilege this year to be president and lead the group... which really entails very little... but still someone has to keep us organized.  I am not alone as my friend from Canada is secretary and we make a good team!  Last year there were about 12 - 15 that met monthly.  This year we have met twice and both times been right at 20!  So nice that we are growing, although still smaller than other groups that we generally see each other in like receptions etc.  This luncheon was hosted by my friend from Egypt!  A big thanks to her!

No comments: