well, I think you know you have a geriatric dog when your 1st grader comes home with a nice little project of him and his dog, and the dog has a a diaper on.... hummmm... I've been sitting here in denial... but pushing this cute little project around from table to desk, back to table (when it should really hit the trash with the move around the corner) I've obviously been wrestling with reality as well. Reality is she is getting old (14 yrs) and not doing great... so please pray for us as we deal with and decide what to do with our sweet Belle before we move. She doesn't like to have her picture taken these days... the flash is really bright. so I had to surprise her around the corner....
When you said in the text "its about Belle," my heart dropped. I really didnt want to open it up. John's project is really cute. Pics of Belle are sweet! Love MOM
2 comments:
{{{entire H family}}}
When you said in the text "its about Belle," my heart dropped. I really didnt want to open it up. John's project is really cute. Pics of Belle are sweet!
Love MOM
Post a Comment