We had a beautiful Derby Day... on Sunday, a day late. We were so busy we had to tape it and watch it later... but we had a Derby Day nonetheless. But here the one picture that got taken. I have a picture of C in a flowerpot as a baby. Here is an undated version I suppose! I spied it from the window and Carolyn grabbed her camera and took it for me! I had let them(the four older ones) go out and play with water ballons and water guns and such... they had a blast... but C is always the die hard when it comes to water. When they were all done and gone she was still there enjoying it all by herself.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Derby Day
We had a beautiful Derby Day... on Sunday, a day late. We were so busy we had to tape it and watch it later... but we had a Derby Day nonetheless. But here the one picture that got taken. I have a picture of C in a flowerpot as a baby. Here is an undated version I suppose! I spied it from the window and Carolyn grabbed her camera and took it for me! I had let them(the four older ones) go out and play with water ballons and water guns and such... they had a blast... but C is always the die hard when it comes to water. When they were all done and gone she was still there enjoying it all by herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love hearing about your family and seeing pictures. I had to send our Easter monring picture. Charlie is having a bit of a 'tude having to have his picture taken :)
Post a Comment