We all camped on on the couch the last two nights to watch the Idol end of season finale... TV is always more fun with a fun group ... even when your Idol doesn't win....
3 comments:
Granny JO
said...
To Clara and Johanna,
Cousins are many. Best friends are few. What a rare delight to find both in you.
God made you cousins, because he knew your Moms couldn't handle you as sisters.
better late than never but I finally found a notebook where I wrote a password It was not a nice finale far from nice I wish at least Casey (hope the spelling is right) would win
3 comments:
To Clara and Johanna,
Cousins are many.
Best friends are few.
What a rare delight
to find both in you.
God made you cousins,
because he knew your Moms
couldn't handle you as sisters.
Love Granny JO
Now that is FUNNY, and so very TRUE!
better late than never
but I finally found a notebook where I wrote a password
It was not a nice finale
far from nice
I wish at least Casey (hope the spelling is right) would win
Post a Comment