Monday, March 30, 2009

She's 9!!!

Happy Birthday my baby girl!! She did promise me that she will always be my baby girl!
She had her favorite for dinner- Pizza! and looks forward to a trip this weekend with her daddy and our neighbors to Stuttgart to see Wicked in German! Joey looks forward to seeing if the songs are in English or German! Wish I was goin' to but someone has to hold down the fort...

3 comments:

Joe and Carolyn said...

Clara, hope you had a great day yesterday. I put your pic on my blog. Take a look. Love, grammy

MJ said...

Happy Birthday C. You are getting soo old. :)

Granny Jo said...

Clara is Nine (9)! ! I can't believe it. Hope you had a wonderful day. Did you enjoy the play with neighbors an Daddy? We miss you lots.
Granny Jo and Papa Nick
Aunt Clara