Thursday, March 19, 2009

S turns 14! Unbelievable!!

I think this is the funniest blow out the candles picture I have ever taken!

S had a great b-day! We had his favorite dinner, fettuccine Alfredo and asparagus. He got exactly what he hoped for ... a golfing hat and a hybrid golf club! Then we watched American Idol. What else could a teenage boy hope for on his special day?

We will actually, next weekend, celebrate both S and R's bday with a paintball party. They will each invite 3 friends and between them and daddy it should be much fun. I'll try to post any pictures I am able to get!

For now though I leave you with this precious one... taken from my bedroom window... he was driving in the backyard with practise plastic balls into a soccer net! and having a great time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Seth, Looks like you are attacking the candles from all angles -- But only one focus when golfing - on the ball.

Love you and cant wait till you all get to the states.

Granny Jo and Papa Nick

Joe and Carolyn said...

Nice hat Seth!! You look like Sam Snead for sure. Happy, Happy Birthday, Grammy and Grandpa