Hey Reuben, Hope you had a happy day and a great celebration for your last year before your teens. You are growing up so fast. I remember when you played basketball downstairs in CO and the Bball was nearly as big as you. OH YES, March Maddness is nearly upon us I'll let you know when, so you can pick your teams. Love, Granny JO
6 comments:
I am loving the long hair Reuben. looks great on you! Happy Happy Day!
Oh my. He looks so grown up.
Happy Birthday. Next comes another teenager. Three in one house will be interesting won't it?
Oh Yea!
Hey Reuben, Hope you had a happy day and a great celebration for your last year before your teens. You are growing up so fast. I remember when you played basketball downstairs in CO and the Bball was nearly as big as you. OH YES, March Maddness is nearly upon us I'll let you know when, so you can pick your teams.
Love, Granny JO
Just thinking about you guys and thought I would stop by! Sounds like you are all doing so great and the kids are busy! Hugs!
Post a Comment