M returned from ISLI (International Student Leadership Conference) in time for opening night of this year's high school production, "Class Dismissed". They did a wonderful job.
I had to look twice. Who is that? It looks like Sara Palin? No, maybe Rachel? No, it must be Mary! I agree with your Aunt Karin I can hardly wait till you get back to the States. I have only seen 2 (?) of your performances. one in church at Woodland Valley. and the Jungle Book at Garmish. Love ya, Granny JO
2 comments:
I can't wait until you guys are in DC so we can come to some of her performances!
I had to look twice. Who is that? It looks like Sara Palin? No, maybe Rachel? No, it must be Mary! I agree with your Aunt Karin I can hardly wait till you get back to the States. I have only seen 2 (?) of your performances. one in church at Woodland Valley. and the Jungle Book at Garmish. Love ya, Granny JO
Post a Comment