Creative Connections is a Europewide DoDDS Schools event where they bring 150 top art students together in Oberwesel for a week of intensive training (which culminates in a presentation on Thursday evening). These students apply and compete for classes of 10-12 students for courses like oil pastels, sculpture, digital imagining, drawing, music composition, strings, garage band, show choir, dance etc. M is in the HS choir this year so applied for Show Choir and was selected. (Last year she was selected for the drama course, but this year they did not have drama). They performed a medley from Les Miserables and the song Defying Gravity from Wicked. Click on the link to actually see the performance! (When I posted the website was actually down so you may have to check back.)
Her performance is at the end of Part 1.


(the only picture I have from the Wicked performance right now)
1 comment:
Sorry Mary, but I did not get to see the performance. I am not sure why it won't play on my computer. Maybe something on my computer is blocking it. You look like you are enjoying the part in the pictures posted. The most encouraging thing I know to tell you is this: If God has called you to act, you will be successful as long as you follow His leading, whether that results in stardom or not. Love Granny JO
Post a Comment