Wednesday… Day 4.Learning from experience we went ahead and paid for the ship excursion this day and were we glad we did.It was pricey but just like Pompeii and Rome last year it was quite overwhelming and such a relief to be led like dumb sheep from one highlight to the next!And we saw so much this is going to be a bit of challenge... so here goes!
Taken in front of the Panthenaic Stadium looking towards The Acropolis behind my left shoulder.
We then turned around and bought poor C and J hats! Arch of Hadrian Walking up to the Acropolis this, where people are standing, is Areopagus or Mars Hill where Paul stood and preached to the Atheans. See Acts 17:16-34.
Wow! I am soooooooooo jeaolous! Just one question... Nicki~ Do you always stand on your tip toes when you stand next to Joey?? I was being a typical girl and checking out your cute sandals. At first I thought you were sight seeing in heels. Anyways, glad you had a great time. Wish we could've been there. Next time you really should include extended family. K
Yes I (at 5'2")often stand on my tip toes in pictures when standing next to my 6'2" husband. Just makes for a more balanced pic... especially now that my children are getting tall too! BTW, next time? Name your date!!
2 comments:
Wow! I am soooooooooo jeaolous! Just one question... Nicki~ Do you always stand on your tip toes when you stand next to Joey?? I was being a typical girl and checking out your cute sandals. At first I thought you were sight seeing in heels. Anyways, glad you had a great time. Wish we could've been there. Next time you really should include extended family. K
Yes I (at 5'2")often stand on my tip toes in pictures when standing next to my 6'2" husband. Just makes for a more balanced pic... especially now that my children are getting tall too! BTW, next time? Name your date!!
Post a Comment