This is my son's idea of a nicely made bed. He was told to clean up his mess and make his bed. Still a little dishelved but not bad for 5 yrs old. And yet when you look a little closer any further frustration or instruction quickly goes wayside. Take a look.
It wasn't "hopsital corners" but it was so precious I was even able to overlook the rest of the mess in the room. Hey, there is a path there for me to come tuck him in at night and not break my leg on toys! He simply used up all his energy with his creative bed making.
And it is moments like this that make it all better.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! ~Dr. Seuss I like this kind of imagination, it wakes up the brain cells. Some General in the Army once said something like this, never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their creativity. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient to living. it's a way of looking at life through the your out spread fingers. Which is what I do sometimes,(and you all say Mom, what are you doing?) and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. Love Mom
2 comments:
Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try! ~Dr. Seuss
I like this kind of imagination, it wakes up the brain cells. Some General in the Army once said something like this, never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their creativity.
Fantasy is a necessary ingredient to living. it's a way of looking at life through the your out spread fingers. Which is what I do sometimes,(and you all say Mom, what are you doing?) and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. Love Mom
I like this way of making a bad
It's so cute
especially a teddy bear
Post a Comment