Saturday, July 19, 2008

cruising


Saturday… Day 7. Cruising. After three days of nonstop touring we were ready for this day! And again we did it all, rock climbing, ice skating, golfing, swimming, talent show. We saw an amazing Ice Dancing Show and ate food, food, and more food!


John enjoyed face painting almost every day of the cruise... he was tigers and all sorts of stuff but today a clown. Mary and Clara did a little dance to the song "Sisters" from the movie "White Christmas". It was very fun to see.

This is an active volcano we cruised past ... tried to find out more online about it but cannot seem to pinpoint it at the moment.

2 comments:

Joe and Carolyn said...

I know you all have had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see the pics. All is well here. I leave Monday for Anaconda, Montana to help my friend Carole McKenna (her husband, Mickey, was in pilot training with Joe) celebrate her 70th birthday. The family is having a surprise party for her and she doesn't know I'm coming. Anyway, I will come back home on Wednesday but am looking forward to seeing the "big sky country" for the first time. I am using an extra Delta buddy pass. Love, Mom, Carolyn, Grammy

Anonymous said...

Sisters, sisters
There were never such devoted sisters,
Never had to have a chaperone, no sir,
Im there to keep my eye on her
Caring, sharing
Every little thing that we are wearing
When a certain gentleman arrived from Rome
She wore the dress, and I stayed home
All kinds of weather, we stick together
The same in the rain and sun
Two different faces, but in tight places
We think and we act as one
Those whove seen us
Know that not a thing could come between us
Many men have tried to split us up, but no one can
Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister
And lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man!

Granny also saw this 1954 "White Christmas" the musical movie too. It is till one of her faves.
I bet you both did a great act together. I am proud.
Love, Granny JO