What a whirl wind trip! As you can see I scheduled the blog to post where we were and now that I am home I will go back and put some pics and journaling in. So if you want more of the details check back through out the week. I will be working on it between loads of laundry!
What a contrast though. We left a very warm Rome, Italy (90's) and arrived to a very cool Frankfurt, Germany (40's). We were all sad to see our trip end, but always glad to be home.
So today will be spent catching up on mail, laundry and posting some pictures... oh I guess I better think about groceries too... but noone is really hungry... we ate enough last week to last us for awhile I think! Thanks Carolyn for the Wii fit. We all got ourselves "registered" on it the week before we left and joked all week on the cruise that "she" was probably wondering where we went and would be surprised at our weight gain!! The kids have hit it hard this afternoon after unpacking their suitcases this morning!
And a huge thanks to my unbelieveably awesome husband for making the decision with his promotion to give our family such a wonderful cruise vacation and family memory! (... and for remembering to take one extra day of leave (today) to rest and relax with us as we all work our way back into reality!)
... off to the laundry I mentioned... twice...
1 comment:
Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam,
Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.
John Howard Payne (1791 - 1852)
Home is where you and I do the most important work we will ever do. Love, Mom
Post a Comment