Saturday, June 18, 2011

Reuben's Middle School (8th grade) graduation

Before the ceremony, Reuben with his friend,  Kostak from Poland
 This was really a "brunch" where the students sat with the parents and we had pastries and tea or coffee. It was really nice to relax and enjoy the moment with your child.
Reuben receiving his diploma.
 Class photo -  I am short and pushed to the back.  But because I am a polite American I waited patiently for my turn up front which almost didn't come sooo I got shortchanged on the amount of time I had to take the class photo.... hence a terrible class photo...ugh... oh well!
 Got a good one of the fancy diploma and the graduate!
Now onto big things in High School!

3 comments:

Renee said...

that is a fancy diploma

Wiese Windmill said...

Congradulations! Reuben
Going into high school can be an exciting time. I hope it is all you expect it to be. You have two good examples to follow, Seth and Mary. Have a fun summer. Set your heart to follow Jesus and God will bless you in all your heart leads you to do. Love, Granny Jo

Sierra said...

You have braces! Why wasnt i aware of this?! Lol just kidding ! But arent they painful and fun?!? Condgrads on the fancy diploma!

From your cousin
Sierra