Who's doing all this beautiful table decorating? I am totally impressed. And, where did you get that cucumber? When we were there one cost $20, and you certainly wouldn't have used it for a dinner party. And bell peppers? nonexistent!
Cucumbers and bell peppers are pretty common and consistent here these days. Other things not always so. Was surprised and very grateful to find honey crunch apples 3 times in a row at the local "Sam's Club" called "Metro". Won't tell you how much I paid for them though! And the big news is strawberries! Yes! and only $5.50 for a little over a pound! So happy to have them for Clara's birthday.
whose table was that? is that how Nicki Family eat each night? wow, impressive...do you use paper napkins when they come home? hope so....who were the two people in the last picture? were they spanish? do they live in Russia?
Rose, Thanks for checking in on us here on the blog. And thanks mom for filling in. I must have gotten my eye from you! Hope Easter table turns out well.
6 comments:
Who's doing all this beautiful table decorating? I am totally impressed. And, where did you get that cucumber? When we were there one cost $20, and you certainly wouldn't have used it for a dinner party. And bell peppers? nonexistent!
Cucumbers and bell peppers are pretty common and consistent here these days. Other things not always so. Was surprised and very grateful to find honey crunch apples 3 times in a row at the local "Sam's Club" called "Metro". Won't tell you how much I paid for them though! And the big news is strawberries! Yes! and only $5.50 for a little over a pound! So happy to have them for Clara's birthday.
thanks for the compliment on the table... that's my favorite part.
whose table was that? is that how Nicki Family eat each night? wow, impressive...do you use paper napkins when they come home? hope so....who were the two people in the last picture? were they spanish? do they live in Russia?
I answered all Rose's questions. I really appreciate you photographing the table settings. It would definitely be my favorite part.
Love Mom
Rose, Thanks for checking in on us here on the blog. And thanks mom for filling in. I must have gotten my eye from you! Hope Easter table turns out well.
Post a Comment