Here is our Judy... she is a little bit shy. Maybe next time if I warn her she will let me take her picture. We have grown to love and appreciate all she does here at our home!!! One of our favorite things she does is cook. She and I have a lot of fun looking at and sharing recipes to try. Earlier in the week she mentioned "Beef Wellington"... I looked up a few reciepes and it didn't sound too hard and looked really yummy...
so I said sure, lets give it a try!
Here she is in the final stages of putting it together. (beginning to wrap the
tenderloin, already surrounded by a mushroom paste, into a puff pastry)
Tuck those ends under and brush the outside with egg, then
cut a pretty pattern into it that shows while it bakes.
And here is the beautiful finished product... sooo Yummy!!! We decided to stack 2 thinner cuts of tenderloin to make a bigger "Wellington" because that is the size cut I could find at the time... and it all tasted wonderful! Some other favorites that she cooks is Chicken Cordeu Blue, Calamares, Spring Rolls, Stuffed Squid, Chicken Fritada, Spaghetti Carbonara and she "grills" a mean flank steak. There are many more dishes we have loved as well! Thanks Judy... we are so very grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment