Joey headed to St Petersburg to work a DV visit and last minute it worked out for me to go as well. M was a great sport and took over caring for her two youngest siblings and S got himself out the door to his school trip to Finland and Reuben got himself to basketball and then a friend's house for the rest of the weekend. What a difference just a few years can make! Unbelievable! But what was more unbelievable was the view from our room!! I walked in and immediately said to my husband... "you go on to work, and don't worry about me! I don't have to go anywhere for the entire two days. I'll just sit here and enjoy the view!" I was absolutely serious! Of course I didn't stay in the room for two days... but I sure could have!
2 comments:
it's so nice when you can go and the kids can take care of themselves. I found it to be easier overseas because everything is walkable from home as opposed to needing a driver in the US
They are absoluetly breathtaking and others are simply great family photos. I really love being able to see these..and I truly appreciate being included...thank you , thank you
thank you
Judie
Post a Comment