
It was such a beautiful day to take a stroll! And without the kids in tow Joey didn't mind me stopping constantly to take pictures. I got some great ones, but will only post some. Enjoy!
A block from where we stayed ... the Neva River.


We made it to The State Hermitage Museum for the afternoon
which we thoroughly enjoyed... first museum
in many years without kids... amazing!
My favorite pieces were the ones that I remember studying-
Monet, Renoir, Cezanne, Picasso, Rousseau

This is taken outside the Hermitage at

On our way back to our hotel (Renaissance St Petersburg Baltic Hotel) we decided to go up into the Collonade of St Isaacs Cathedral (see room with a view for the cathedral) for a spectacular view of the city.
We were on the top floor, last window on the left.
The hotel on the left of the circles in this picture is the historical
Astoria Hotel and is where Joey stayed his first trip here.
1 comment:
Beautiful city. I was talking to someone (at church I think) about you all and they wanted to know if your husband was Russian?
Post a Comment