Tuesday, October 26, 2010

break through week

Monday was Pajama Day... but I didn't take a picture because it was so normal for us (we have a lot of PJ days around here!).
Tuesday was Geek day.

From here we went to Rock Star... and we have Lady Gaga and Michael Jackson. We wished we had a white glove but red did OK... and I wish you could see Mary's platform shoes better.
Then Thursday was cross dress.... mary actually fooled many into thinking she, or he rather, was a new student. Seth and a couple of his friends learned that dresses are cold to wear in this weather!

3 comments:

Renee said...

from the pic, I can see how Mary fooled some folks

Granny Jo and Aunt Clara said...

Mary could have fooled me!
Aunt Clara said, "Did fool me!"
And Seth is sooooo Cute.

Anonymous said...

Which one is seth? Lol i know the difference after a double take i miss u all so much love cousin sierra