Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Going on a bear hunt

I decided with another storm coming I better get the two younger ones out for some fresh air while I could. Although there was not the regular traffic there were some cars so we couldn't stand in the street today. You can the tree down the street is still there I think the top cut off.
The path was well plowed as well so I took them on the adventure the older ones had taken just a few days ago... the difference was very interesting to me.

Funny lounge/recliner shots.The tree which had blocked the path had been cleared... well mostly.We counted 22 rings on this tree.Having fun on the playground.

The basketball hoop shot.

On the way back we decided "we can't go over it, can't go under it, can't go around it,
we'll have to go through it! goin' on a bear hunt..."

6 comments:

Renee said...

Looks like you're making the best you can of being snowed in

Anonymous said...

That was a good recap comparison. Enjoyed seeing the difference. And at the end I remembered the "bear hunt." Cute

Granny Jo said...

Anonymous - that was me

7redz said...

Thanks Renee... yes I really try to make the best of all situations I am presented with! But believe it or not I'm not an optimist! More what I like to call a realist. And one who likes snow.

Joe and Carolyn said...

Hang in there. Surely it will get better. Grandpa can't believe how much snow you have... and then there is more coming?

7redz said...

no more coming after today...but yesterday when I took these pics, today's storm was on its way so I thought I'd get the little ones out. Everyone here except Natasha loves snow so we are all very happy. It can't get better than this!