I am writing this while in DC... I didn't bring a camera so no pictures.
It was a busy week but I got it all done and ready... groceries, laundry, Christmas stuff away... well all but the floors...and I threatened that whoever was late for church would be left behind and expected to mop the floor. Guess what... we made it to church on time. Anyway, here we are in DC for an interview for Joey's next assignment. A huge thanks to my sister Jenny who came to Germany and agreed to stay with the kids... and not changing her mind whenshe say the schedule demands along with orienting herself to the area in just two days!!! I've been up for 20 hours now so am not thinking exactly clearly... so will end here.
3 comments:
Oh an interview for a military position? Sounds important. Was it required that you come along or did you want to come along? If required, I hope the AF paid for your plane ticket. Enjoy your time in DC
Keep us posted on the course of events. Call if you get a chance, Love, Carolyn/Joe AKA Mom and Dad
In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9
You are both in our thoughts and prayers.
Love you lots and miss you more!
Mom and Dad (Jo and Nick)
Post a Comment