Friday, January 23, 2009
Recoup and Regroup
I have spent the week recouping from DC and jetlag... and regrouping for all the coming events. Jenny and I leave for a day trip to Bern, Switzerland early Saturday. We leave at 4:30 in the morning and return at 11:00 at night...going with a USO tour so we don't have to do any driving, parking, planning etc. Should be fun... a nice break for her and I. The timing works out well for Bethany and her friends to go on a tour of the Bavarian castles as they leave right before us and return right after so they have transportion to the pickup/dropoff point. So off I go to prepare for a day in Switzerland. Joey should be fine for the day... he plans to take the kids to see Madgascar 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment