Sunday, December 7, 2008

sick again

It's Sunday and I am sick again. I don't think I have been to church in a month. Please pray our family gets healthy before Christmas.

Just one sweet thing to share... the evening of our snow day this week we all snuggle in our couch and love seat, fire roaring in the fireplace and we were ready to watch the old cartoon version of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." Joey has a green "Grinch" t-shirt his mom gave him, I think last year for Christmas. Once he found the shirt and put in on in preparation for this fun family time he joined us in the family room! John saw it and immediately said..."WOW dad... I really like your shirt... when you grow out of it and I grow into it, can I have it???"

(Now there is a fifth child for you... looking forward to handmedowns!)

No comments: