Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dreaming of Christmas

Yes this is Belle ... but we are all dreaming of Christmas Break... when we can lay around in our PJ's! As you can see we've been too busy to get the tinsel on our tree just yet(or icicles as Joey reminds me is the correct name for it!). But it is in the house... as of yesterday, I ran to pick up the two most important T's of the season... tinsel and toilet paper!! So soon it will go on the tree! The tinsel that is, not the toilet paper! hee hee hee....
ps... Karin, and you thought your tree was heavy with ornaments... I think we only broke one ornament in the decorating process this year... so progress with age I guess! My ornaments are ending up on the banister going up the stairs this year :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems to me the ornaments would be in more peril on the banister than on the tree?
Although the tree does look a little different (like smaller) in the house than in the forest - which is usually not the case.

Love MOM