Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Music

I love the music of Christmas!!!! If you don't recognize the songs or understand the words don't fret, it is in German. I don't know the songs either but there is something wonderful, even magical about children performing! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Karin said...

Absolutely beautiful! Great job, Clara!

Anonymous said...

Dear Clara,
How beautiful you look!
High fives, hugs and kisses. What a wonderful job you did in your school Christmas musical performance! I love being able to see and hear you on the blog. The second clip was even better than the first. You are growing up so quickly.
We love you lots and miss you more.
Granny Jo and Papa Nick
Merry Christmas
Vrolijk Kerstfeest
Frohliche Weihnacten

Joe and Carolyn said...

Another grandchild with great musical ability. Before we know it we will have a band! Clara you did a great job, we are so proud. Wish we could have been there to see it live. Love, Grammy and Grandpa