Gotta run. I am in a race with the sunshine. After about 10 days of sun the farmers tell us the rain is coming, starting tonight.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Adding upper body to the daily workout routine
Yes, I thought I needed to do something about these flabby arms. So I thought I would add an upper body portion to the "daily workout routine". Honestly, it is more work than you think. Especially after you strip 7 beds (2 of them queen size, to include our guest bed), haul them all to the laundry room, drag them outside and then hoist them up onto the clothesline. I was feeling it and not only in my biceps! But I love the fact that this house has a clothes line! This is the first time in our married life I have had the luxury of the fresh outdoor smell in our sheets. As you might know there is nothing like it! And it can't be found it in a bottle of detergent or softener!
You can see the work we have (and have not done) on our garden in this picture too. And since this is such a lovely pic I will post a better one from our trip to Holland a few weeks ago in April with mom and dad. More of these to come! Yes those are real tulips and they were the biggest I have ever seen.
Gotta run. I am in a race with the sunshine. After about 10 days of sun the farmers tell us the rain is coming, starting tonight.
Gotta run. I am in a race with the sunshine. After about 10 days of sun the farmers tell us the rain is coming, starting tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm glad you have the clothesline instead of me. You go with the skinny arms, I'll go lazy with the dryer :)
Love the blog
So very glad to know the site. I remember you mentioning a blog but never heard you actually started one.
Beautiful tulips. Beautiful country.
Upper body workout - try hanging out diapers year round and they freeze on the line before you get them all hung. ONE thing for sure when they freeze dry they certainly whiten and brighten.
Love ya
Mom
I saw in the USA only once the clothesline
in Ukraine 99% of people use them
my parents still can't imagine how it's possible to live without them
Post a Comment