Monday, May 26, 2008

What grown men will do...

What a man will do in exchange for an afternoon of golf! He not only cleaned this one but two more... yes a total of 3!
And what a good example to his son, who is following right along in his footsteps (and in more ways than being a National Jr Honor Society Member)! S vacuumed the hallway, the family room and then cleaned the grime off all the light switches, door handles and the hand rail up the stairs case!In all honesty... this husband has done more toilets than I can admit too and BTW he cooks too!! He also maintains my car and comes home from work ever day without a complaint!! I don't know how I am so fortunate. And I couldn't keep my sanity without him. Thanks dear handsome husband!!

Lastly, today was the day I ran across how to put links on my blog... so check out the May 13th blog as I got those fixed!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who are you and what have you done with my daughter???