Sorry for the messy post here... I'm just getting started.
And running out of time today... so the first pic is the tower we climbed for Mother's Day. The second is from the top. Lastly, while hiking around we heard a woodpecker, went looking for it and found it.
Today for Mother's Day we went to Potsdam where there is a "tower" with a wonderful view. The lady I found to cut my hair told me about it and that her grandfather helped build it years ago. Mary counted 184 steps and Clara counted 161 so I am sure it is somewhere in between those numbers to the top! Joey didn't want to go up cause he doesn't like heights and he wasn't so sure we should be going up. It wasn't very "welcoming" with dust and cobwebs at the doorway but the door was open and the instructions my hairdresser had given me were that we could climb to the top no charge. The kids loved the adventure cause we really had no idea what to expect at the top. The view was wonderful!!
1 comment:
I started to read your blogspot, Nicki,again.
Just like in May and the last week on Long Island.
It's not the same now.
I'm wondering will it be the same when I'll come back to Ukraine.
Definitely it'll be different.
I look at every picture and almost ready to tell "I know this, I know that, I know where is this picture now and so on, I even know all the crocs (the picture was made this year for Easter)".
one day I'll translate it to my family in Ukraine
and will proudly say:
THIS IS THE BEST HOST FAMILY EVER AND I WAS THE LUCKIEST AU PAIR EVER TO LIVE WITH THEM
Post a Comment