Monday, October 15, 2012
I won, I won the golden ticket!
Not feeling great today I wasn't sure I would make it to this International Women's Club meeting. Even told a friend I probably wouldn't go but would get dressed and go for a walk and see where I ended up. She wasn't sure if she would go either as she didn't have a babysitter set up. I didn't really know where the hotel was exactly. But I did take my walk. And as I walked I felt a little better and knew it wouldn't hurt to drop in late so I did. Guess who was there after all! My friends husband came home for lunch which meant she could go. I wasn't too late to get my number in the door prize drawing and guess what else! Yes, I won. I won 2 tickets to the Kyiv Opera House to see the ballet Swan Lake. Sometimes it pays to get dressed! Today was one of those times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment