
I did I did! The C0mmunity Liaison Offcie here works hard to bring programs and fun to keep morale up here! They planned this triathlon and I wanted to do it but wasn't sure I had the endurance to complete it alone so talked Mary and Joey into teaming up with me. I would do the swimming, Joey the bike, and Mary the running. Well, after the first three days of swimming I was well over half way done with my part so decided to venture out to the bike and see what that would take. I knew I could do the run/walk. The first time on the bike I road 30 miles... and I was hooked. I knew I could do it alone and I left the two of them in the dust. In their defense they do have full time jobs... and I am just a stay at home mom... that never really stays home.... but my hours are a little more flexible. But anyway, I was very pleased and surprised at how in shape I already am despite my lack of exercise routine! Go ME!

Mary did finish her part... Joey was not far behind.
How did she get so much taller than I, btw?
2 comments:
You are officially crazy :) Of course I think that of all runners; never mind triathlons :)
but you are also obviously healthy and in shape
Well done!!!!
Post a Comment