It was a night for everyone... all arts were celebrated.
I had three children involved. Seth is in the High School Band. He played percussion for several songs, the drum set specifically on the Chattanooga Choo Choo... which was very fun to hear!
Reuben is in the Middle School Choir, which he didn't like so much when the year began as his voice is changing and would crackle and waiver unexpectedly. But as the year has progressed his teacher has been very encouraging and Reuben has grown into a stellar baritone! They sang one of my favorites from Prince of Egypt, "When You Believe".
The lyrics always bring chills and tears for me!
Although it is still not her favorite, my love for strings just runs over when I see my little girl play! I'm still hoping she will love it one day as well. I don't know the names of the songs she played but they were beautiful!
1 comment:
I love musical families.... looks like a fun evening
Post a Comment