Friday, September 10, 2010

Can't get enough of those kitties

These girls are pretty much inseparable.
We came up with a couple names to pick from but couldn't decide so I put it on my Facebook for a vote. Many people added suggestions only making it even a little harder. So for fun I'll list several we considered. In truth we still have a hard time calling them by one particular name so I guess their names will be what sticks over time.
Lynxie and Liza
Buzz and Woody
Thing 1 and Thing 2
Lucy and Ethel
Laverne and Shirley
Carmel and Licorice
Sissy
Frick and Frack
Zsa Zsa and Eva
Links and Reichts
Penny and Dime
or maybe Sobaka ....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so many variants
but SOBAKA...
NO ,please
poor cat
it's like to call a dog KOSHKA
Tasha
PS these kittens are so cute

Anonymous said...

Buzz and Woody are for tom cats but I like these names
they are relly representing ur family, or something like this
at least for me...
when i hear about Toy Story, I immediately think about all of u

Renee said...

Carmel and Licorice are my vote :)

7redz said...

you know its funny- to call a cat Sobaka, Natasha, or do you really not have a sense of humor?

Anonymous said...

probably no
i am sorry

Renee said...

so what names were finally decided upon for the kittens?

7redz said...

We call the darker one Buzz (although my mom calls her Pearl) and the other Penny. That's just what stuck. Buzz has funny hair and a fun personality... and Penny is copper color and it is just a sweet name for a really sweet personality. I probably call them sisters or girls more than anything though.