Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthday Dinner at the Melting Pot

We had given her for her birthday a gift certificate for this restaurant. It is a yummy place but quite expensive so we took her out for a special dinner alone. It was a really nice time!

4 comments:

Renee said...

Scott and I have not been able to bring ourselves to pay their prices.... maybe for some special occasion....but definitely not Valentine's (they want $160 for dinner for 2)

Granny Jo said...

Hey there Mary! Your birthday is just not over till it's over, Right? Something like the 12 days of Christmas... it is the 12 days of Mary's 17th birthday *_*. Hope you had fun. Love you

7redz said...

Not sure why Melting Pot would be more expensive in AL, (and although I agree it is pricey) but we didn't pay that for a 4 course dinner for three!

Renee said...

I think the higher price is because it's Valentine's Day....